For more information, check all about me post tag
Fandoms post: Nocti's fandoms (tag)
Ask anything you want, at any time, anon or no
Inkeri. 25 (1988). Leo/Dragon. ISxJ. Type 5. Gryffindor stanning Hufflepuff. A fraternal twin. Celibate heterosexual cis woman. White. Finnish. Living Tallinn, Estonia. Atheist. Lawblr. Nightowl. Introvert. Intersectional Feminist. 3 tattoos and counting. Bachelor's in English from JYU. Tallinn Law School.
My privileges: White, cis, middle class, thin, able body and mind, straight, higher education
A Tags post is a work in progress.
Characters I stan:
Angel (AtS), Connor Angel/Reilly, Steve Rogers, Seeley Joseph Booth, Jaye Tyler, Little My, Laurel Lance
Characters I will defend to death(includes stanning obsessions):
Cordelia Chase, Darla, Dawn Summers, Hannah Burley (fuck you Bones fandom)
Cangel, Brennan/Booth, JD/Elliot, Paige/Lucas, Frunn (I co-run fuckyeahfredgunn), Pepperony, Steve Rogers/Peggy Carter, me/whoop ass
1. Cordelia Chase
2. Adelle DeWitt
4. Fred Burkle
5. Faith Lehane
Since it’s favorites this is easier
1. Liam/Angelus/Angel. It’s always gonna be Angel, I don’t care, I JUST LOVE HIM A LOT OK?!!?!? But, really, I know DB wasn’t that good an actor on BtVS (the beginning anyway), and Angel is barely allowed to be an independent character from B/A (of which I’ll write about one of these days, I swear), but BtVS has Angel(the episode), What’s My Lines, Becomings and Amends and those are good episodes for him, I’m remembering. I really should watch S1-S3 to get a proper perspective.
But the point is I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ANGEL HE IS MY FAVORITE THE BEST THE END.
2. Faith Lehane. I just love her arc.One of the best arcs on both shows and probably the best character arc on BtVS.
3. Cordelia Chase. I prefer her on AtS but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t awesome on BtVS and BtVS lays a nice background for her further developed on AtS.
4. Dawn Summers. She gets too much undeserved hate and I get her since I too am the baby of the family so I get that perspective.
5. Oz or Tara. I know I really like Oz even though he isn’t really used that well. I haven’t rewatched in a long time and then Tara didn’t give me any feelings but she might during a possible rewatch.