Connor: So, Vampire Slayers. I was told about them. How come you’re always girls?
Faith: I don’t know. Better at it, I guess.
1. Cordelia Chase
2. Adelle DeWitt
4. Fred Burkle
5. Faith Lehane
Bright As The Sun And As Bold As The Moon - A Whedonverse Women Fanmix
Buffy Summers - Stand In The Rain - Superchick (x) ~ Willow Rosenburg - Landscape - Florence + The Machine (x) ~ Faith Lehane - Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine (x) ~ Anya Jenkins - All This And Heaven Too - Florence + The Machine (x) ~ Tara Maclay - Home - Ellie Goulding (x) ~ Dawn Summers - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) - Florence + The Machine (x)
Cordelia Chase - Lions! - Lights (x) ~ Lilah Morgan - Nemo - Nightwish (x) ~ Darla - Salt Skin - Ellie Goulding (x) ~ Winifred Burkle - Science Books - Arrah And The Ferns (x) ~ Harmony Kendall - Bubblegum Bitch - Marina & The Diamonds (x) ~ Illyria - Mermaid - Regina Spektor (x)
All - Fly - Nicki Minaj (x)
Favourite Btvs character : Faith Lehane
“I connected with Faith early on. I love that character. She’s totally tragic.The whole key to Faith is that she’s in pain. If you took that away, she would be a monster. But she’s so lonely and so desperate, and all of her toughness comes out of trying to cover that. That’s what real monsters are made of. No one thinks they’re really a monster. So she’s always looking for a family and always coming up short and making these horrible choices, and it drove her insane. She’s the most faithless character we’ve got which is ironic. She doesn’t trust herself or anyone around her.” Doug Petrie x
#‘she’s the most faithless character we’ve got’ #perf #because morality is an entirely vacuous concept unless it ties you to the world and gives you a sense of direction in it#the faith she may have had in anything or anyone never gave her any prerogative#which is why going against all that is evil and going against all that is good never felt like a contradiction
Since it’s favorites this is easier
1. Liam/Angelus/Angel. It’s always gonna be Angel, I don’t care, I JUST LOVE HIM A LOT OK?!!?!? But, really, I know DB wasn’t that good an actor on BtVS (the beginning anyway), and Angel is barely allowed to be an independent character from B/A (of which I’ll write about one of these days, I swear), but BtVS has Angel(the episode), What’s My Lines, Becomings and Amends and those are good episodes for him, I’m remembering. I really should watch S1-S3 to get a proper perspective.
But the point is I WILL ALWAYS LOVE ANGEL HE IS MY FAVORITE THE BEST THE END.
2. Faith Lehane. I just love her arc.One of the best arcs on both shows and probably the best character arc on BtVS.
3. Cordelia Chase. I prefer her on AtS but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t awesome on BtVS and BtVS lays a nice background for her further developed on AtS.
4. Dawn Summers. She gets too much undeserved hate and I get her since I too am the baby of the family so I get that perspective.
5. Oz or Tara. I know I really like Oz even though he isn’t really used that well. I haven’t rewatched in a long time and then Tara didn’t give me any feelings but she might during a possible rewatch.
“I’m bad. Do you hear me? I’m bad! I’m bad! I’m bad. Please. Angel, please, just do it. Angel please, just do it. Just do it. Just kill me. Just kill me”
- Faith, Five by Five
One of the best moments on the show.